First week of the New Year

Whewwwwwww.....what timely events to coincide with the calendar. Sharon in Israel, the little ginger cake with a hint of whiskey being pushed out the DimLib box of cookies....what else.....bird flue kills three in Turkey.............colleges go back after the contrived birthday break of the 25th..............and now....even as we talk...............seriously anal administrators/teachers with their heads up their arses ( so ...even if the wanted to relieve themselves couldn't) are puffing themselves up into shinyballs of ignorance to display....................we're watching darlins.....loverly.

I am really bored. My arthritis in my right hand is killing me at the moment. The weather outside is desperately cold and incontinent. I need to tidy up, go to gym buy some food as well as some other tasks that I seem unable to conjure up. I might just go out and take some cold pictures....maybe not.

Went to friends for dinner last night.....................should have stayed for six months.

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.