Illegal Picture



It appears that the UK IS FAST becoming a Police State. I just happened on this car heading into a pub. The driver had obviously read the road sign
" No Right Turn" ...............instead of turning left decided on a quick route through the Bishop. I took my camera out and was almost immediately confronted by the larger of the two police women on the left of the picture.
" Are you press?" she said
"No" I replied.
"You are not allowed to take a picture" she said
"You have to be press or have a license" she continued.
"I have never heard that one before" I retorted.
"You cannot take a picture it's not allowed" she insisted.
" You cannot take a picture of the Police working" she developed
"I am not taking a picture of the Police working, I want to take a picture of the car entering the pub" I replied
I shook my head and walked across the road and didn't take this picture just in case it's illegal to take pictures on a high street
in the UK any longer. I also had absolutely nothing to do with the other illegal image and am bewildered as to how it ended up on this blog!

Had a comment about the "Fast Developing Police State": Chill.........it's a bit of humor..........unlike the Policewoman who obviously did not get her officious views from her parents.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry but a run in with a large police woman does not mean that the UK IS FAST becoming a Police State.

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.