Re-incarnation seems like the way to go......The Msasa Tree is related to an elephant. I will return as a tree.

"My Tree Cousin" 24 January 2014

"Wardrobe in Paradise" 24 January 2014

Since being here in Harare the thing that strikes me most about the country...is not the slanting lifeless street lights...nor the stories of politicians pockets being as deep as the potholes in the roads....but the trees. I think I am related to them, they are my cousins. Somehow, in this life I ended up human....hence the holding of my mothers hand as she eats her porridge as her decline progresses. What I trust will happen in my next life is......I will return as a Msasa Tree........if that can't be arranged, at least an Olive Tree........or........just to be pretty..........a common Myrtle Bush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.