...and then there was the issue of colour........

"Speaking lines of Yellow and Blue" 30 April 2014

There was no deliberation...it wasn't a question of pink or blue....there was no choice...the only paint in the house was yellow...the only baby clothes around were yellow...the food we ate was yellow...the sky was yellow, the sun on occasions was a deafening red which made the sky orange....and so I grew to be me. The trees never were far from green...but they never quite made it. The Tapioca was as it was...tapioca. The crocodile winked a yellow eye, flashed his tail and smiled awhile.....and so I became more of who I was. I spoke with lines of yellow and blue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.