有一个霜这一切

"有一个霜这一切" 17 April 2014

...and so it continues to go..........we get older....and certainly not much wiser........we need to get wiser before we age me thinks...me also thinks that Silvio and Vlad the Put in Moscow should get it together. Vlad and Silvio doing Community Service on the streets of Naples would be thrilling. Silvio could have a tat of Vlad on his left bum cheek....and Vlad could call his dick Silvio. Both men could have a man servant hold their horses while they mount them....and the Ukraine....I thought I knew something...but I don't actually know anything. I think i understand that they must just talk and talk the same language...and have a good translator. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.