....you will remember me!...and the tragedy of ping.


"I live everywhere and everywhere at once" 3 April 2014

I met a guy walking in Peckham,

 He asked if I remembered him. 
'No' I said.
 "You will know me" he said. 
I said 'ok.... good'. 
He said "I am the one...you will recognise me...we will overcome"
 I said 'Ok..good luck'.
 He smiled and said "we will win, I live everywhere and am everywhere at once" . 
Farewell he said with his hand on his heart.  Salute.
Farewell I said with a similar gesture of respect. Salute.
I left, turned left and climbed a more difficult hill.


Ping....ping......ping......ping!

There seems to be a fundamental flaw in the ping system of an aircraft black box.
 I. It sounds like a Dolphin. 
2. It lasts for only a few weeks. 
3. It apparently does not send signals at the onset or during any catastrophic event...only afterwards.

It seems to me that the system in place should immediately recognize a major fault and broadcast it on a frequency dolphins or other creatures don't use. It would alert everyone of a major incident and identify the trajectory of the stricken flight.......before it is down. 


"The Visiting Cat And I Were Given A Fish To Share For Dinner" 
6 April 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.