Sunday morning and all is well.......maybe

Set up a new computer yesterday. Not too sure how every thing is working yet..... so posted a test pic...and it all worked....which is cool. Picture of tiny shower room.

The French kids are still rioting in the streets around the country...... I bet the government is hoping for some early snow..........there's nothing like crap weather to take the edge off things.

The intergration thing is a hard one for many.......I want to intergrate...but I am scared-I am a different colour-my accent/language is different-my food is other and I pray to strange gods. They (people, largely of good will) are not too sure they want me to intergrate, nor reckon I can because of my colour-and because my accent and language is different-my food is something else and I pray to strange gods..................so..... it suites everyone that I stay in my own little ghetto with other aliens.... similar to me and I intergrate with them..........and....well......... this can sort of work while the economy is bubbling along at a merry pace............we "alien/other folk" can get on with doing the dirty work that the "real" people don't want to do........we can even sing and dance for them...........exotic and cool entertainment. ........well...even the real prime dickhead racist bastards will boogie.............until the sun comes up.

However.......when there is a downturn in the fortunes of the country I happen to be in.....the dirty work is not so dirty anymore and I will stand accused of taking work from members of the larger group. That's when the shit starts hitting the fan.........this cycle of events can take a generation, even two, to play out.........those of us who are disengaged from the mainstream...sent to the sidelines will eventually get well pissed off..........and Brixton Happens-France Happens - Holland Happens with the the folk from Surinam........................what gets me, is that this crap is allowed to happen........ governments have it in their powers to see that it doesn't...........................but they choose not to................................and those of good will.....they will probably be wringing their hands in grief at the cost of their childrens education. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.