Goodwill to all men....so they say

exaggerated morning.
So this is the week before Christmas. The last week of college was hell. I was supposed to have collected in the work the students had completed for me and assess it............. instead I "had to" give over the time they had with me to complete the work for others!
What else happened last week....yeh I was dead tired.
I was almost killed three time a day by fucked up car drivers...........it's usually twice a day, going to and coming home from work, last week the getting to work people had more on their minds than usual. Not killing a cyclist seemed to be pretty low down on their priorities. Perhaps scratching their arse took precedent!
Went to dinner with my students....................unbelievably sweet event...............then we went ice skating later.
Yesterday was odd.............I had no energy...not even to get to gym.....so just lay around and chilled. Watched the final of X-Factor..what can one say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.