Ride a white swan...or two....and probably get yourself arrested


21st December: went this morning to my chiropractor-needed him to play with the spine. He said it was looking good...though he still spent half an hour manipulating bits and pieces. On the way back I thought I would pass through Clapham on the way to Brixton Hill where I used to live........hence the pic. Clapham Park Estate looked much the same. A few odds and ends have been renovated and there were a number of forlorn looking shop fronts with the Clapham Park Project Logo attached. Two were about work opportunities! I wonder where the £56 milllion has gone.......a few pockets, a load of consultants.........and nothing much else.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festival of the Sea at Marina Grande Sorrento

Timothy Snyder on why a Ukrainian Victory is Important for the World.